It is important for you to explore interests, cultivate new friends and connections, and collect experiences that will shape your path well into the future during your time at Pitt.
The Catalog of Opportunities will aid in expanding your experiences and allows you to explore and search co-curricular activities based on your interests and to enrich your Pitt experience. With the catalog, you can:
- Browse new, exciting opportunities that are added by the Pitt community regularly.
- Search current offerings from programs, such as Business, Global, Honors, and OCC in a single space.
- Track your participation and share your accomplishments via a unique URL.
Who Can see My Activity?
You can share your co-curricular engagement digitally. To do so, simply follow the steps below:
- Log into your Catalog of Opportunity account via single sign-on.
- Select Scorecard from the menu on the left column
- Select the dashboard view you wish to share. (The catalog will display all activities while each dashboard will display milestones and achievements within the program.)
- Click Share to copy the link.
Review the Student FAQs for more student-specific guidelines about using the Catalog of Opportunities.